? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Welcome To My Life

Welcome To My Life

Senin, 27 April 2009

TRUE BLUE

PLAYFULBLUE

"When between one
blue summer and another
Time seemed as many miles
as round the world"
(judith wright)

VIVIDBLUE

"There are moments
on most day when I feel
a deep and sincere gratitude,
when I sit at the open window
and there is a blue sky or
moving clouds"
(kate kolliqitz)

BLUESMILE

"I've got dreams in hidden places and
extra smiles for when I'm blue"
(anonim)

AS BLUE
AS THE SKY

"May flowers always line your path
and sunshine light your day
May songbirds serenade you every step
along the way
May I rainbow run beside you in a sky
that's always blue
And may happiness fill your hearth each day
your whole life through"
(irish blessing)

0 komentar: